• Dr. W Moturi– Senate Rep.(Environmental Sciences
• Dr. J. Ouma – Faculty of Agriculture
• Mr. B.J.M Ngoda – Faculty of Environment & Resource Development
• Ms. P.Thiong’o -Faculty of Biological Sciences.
• Ms. C.Wanyanga- Faculty of Health Sciences
• Mrs. Onsarigo – Faculty of Arts.
• Ms. L Amuhaya – Faculty of Engineering & Technology.
• Ms. M Lopokoyit – Faculty of Education & Community Studies.
• Mrs. P.A Lokuruka – Secretary to the Board.
• Certificate course in Gender, Poverty and Development (Tri Annual), April, August and December each year.
• Post-graduate Diploma in Gender, Poverty and Development Studies – (1 year) School Based, Njoro Campus; Work based, Nakuru Town Campus.
• Diploma in Gender, Women and Development Studies, Njoro Campus)
• Bachelor of Arts in Women, Gender and Development Studies. (Regular, Njoro Campus)
• Masters in Gender and Development Studies NEW School Based (Njoro Campus) work-based. (Nakuru Town Campus)(April 2011)
• Ph.D in Gender and Development Studies.
Position Available: for one year sabbatical.
For further information contact:
Director, I.W.G. & D.S.
P. O. ox 536, Njoro, Kenya