Welcome to Graduate School (Also known as The Board of Postgraduate Studies), Egerton University (BPGS). The Directorate’s inception was in 1990, initially to enhance the Academic statuses of its Teaching Staff. It then admitted 8 Masters and 3 Doctorate students. The Students Enrollment as well as Programmes have since grown tremendously.
The Directorate's Mandate:
- Vetting of Graduate Curricula as per Rules and Regulations governing them.
- Admission of Postgraduate Students.
- Proper Conduct and Supervision of Programmes, the Administration and Processing of Examination Results, Research Projects and Thesis.
- The general Welfare and Discipline of Postgraduate Students.
- Administration of Graduate Scholarships and Research Grants