We are responsible for the coordination and development of all the undergraduate Diploma and degree programmes in the University.
The programmes are offered in ten(10) Faculties, one (1) College and one(1) Institute namely;
- Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Distance and Open Learning
- Education and Community Studies
- Engineering and Technology; Science
- Environment and Resources Development
- Health Sciences
- Institute of Women, Gender and Development Studies.
Extension and outreach services
Local and international linkages
Board of Undergraduate Studies pledges to support Egerton University in offering competitive client-driven academic programmes and highest quality services and products to its customers in highly professional way.